For now - the CIIM MBA is the practical, can-do management qualification for the post-crisis new world embodying 22 years’ experience and over 1,000 graduates
Turn your future potential into real world capability. The learning-centric approach help you develop the attitudes, professionalism and ethics to make a real, measureable difference
Learn practical management by acquiring problem-solving, decision-making and opportunity-identifying skills. Learn how to find fast and actionable solutions while you create value through innovation and creative thinking. Learn how to convert mistakes into learning opportunities
Develop broader horizons from the international faculty and multiple international accreditations
The rolling start dates, modular structure and modern learning techniques enable you to create the MBA you need for your career development while balancing the needs of your home life, career and study
Who is the MBA Designed For?
The CIIM MBA programme is designed for:
- Entrepreneurs who wish to acquire the additional skills they need to start a new business or manage a growing business
- Professionals of diverse educational backgrounds who wish to focus on a future career in management
- Managers of high potential who require the additional capabilities provided by an MBA to undertake increased responsibility within their companies
- Managers and specialists who wish to change career direction
MBA Benefits and Career Impact
The CIIM MBA enhances your career prospects by giving you knowledge and thinking to build your career in the challenging and rewarding world of management.
The CIIM MBA will help you be more employable, more productive, more entrepreneurial and ultimately more successful.
An analysis of previous CIIM MBA students shows:
- 81% of respondents said their CIIM programme had a positive effect on their career
- 36% said their CIIM programme helped them get a job
- 47% said their CIIM degree helped them secure a salary increase
- 91% would recommend CIIM to a friend or colleague
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 14, 2015