The Executive MBA is a joint program between ESSEC Business School and Mannheim Business School. It offers world-class teaching, international exposure (18 nationalities) and a holistic, teamwork-focused approach to executive education for high-level executives wishing to advance in their careers.
The program, offered in a weekend or modular format, provides senior executives with globally applicable business know-how through coaching and seminars with a strong leadership focus and helps them successfully meet today's business challenges. The program also offers two residencies in top partner schools, one in Asia (Hong Kong, Singapore or Ahmedabad depending on the track) and one in the U.S. (Los Angeles or New York).
To meet - and beat - the challenges of today's dynamic and complex global markets, top managers need more than only sound business knowledge. The ESSEC & MANNHEIM Executive MBAprogram aims to give you the additional tools and skills needed to succeed, thus providing you with a tangible competitive advantage.
Our unique approach encourages participants to:
- identify changes and generate innovation
- enhance their people-management and leadership skills
- appreciate the synergies that come from a team-oriented working style
- gain further intercultural experience and competence
- reflect on the social and ecological responsibility of business leaders
The ESSEC & MANNHEIM Executive MBA program is divided into four fields of learning. Fields 1 and 2 focus on general management fundamentals. Field 3 provides you with a deeper understanding of the forces that shape political, legal and economic landscapes, whereas field 4 focuses on organizational change and leadership. Courses taught include:
- Organizational Behavior
- Financial Accounting
- Decision Analysis
- Economic Analysis for Business
- Performance Management / Managerial Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Human Resources Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Financial Policy
- Corporate Strategy
- Sustainable Development
The program concludes with the Entrepreneurial Project, where you are challenged to apply all you have learned throughout the program to a real business situation.
Who we are seeking
We ask you to reflect on your academic ability, your leadership potential, as well as your life goals and motivation. TheESSEC & Mannheim Executive MBAis the right choice for you if you have
- a first academic degree
- at least eight years of work experience
- significant professional experience, including disciplinary and/or budgetary responsibilities
- experience in an international work environment
- excellent command of the English language
- the support of your employer and his or her permission to attend classes on workdays
- the motivation to invest a substantial amount of time and effort into our highly challenging but also very rewarding Executive MBA program
Last updated June 27, 2016