Why choose the Dubai-London Executive MBA?
Our approach to learning is intensive, rigorous and fun. You will learn from globally-renowned faculty who are experts in their fields. The perspectives that each student brings - from different nationalities, job functions and industry sectors - are key elements in your learning, not only in classroom discussions but also in the group work.
The Dubai-London Executive MBA programme offers:
- A rigorous, demanding and career-oriented programme which sets high standards of scholarship
- Ideas for action, frameworks and thinking tools which are immediately applicable to your responsibilities at work
- A wide choice of elective courses to focus and gain breadth and depth
- The knowledge and experience of a world-renowned faculty working in continuing partnership with academics, industry and government
- The opportunity to gain a multi-national perspective by working with faculty and participants from a wide range of national and cultural backgrounds
- Optional international assignments to study business issues in a range of countries
- The means to accelerate your career development and improve your contribution to your sponsoring organisation
- A part-time MBA leading to the same degree as the full-time MBA
- The opportunity to study and network in Dubai and in London, both leading world financial centres. See the London Advantage.
How will the Dubai-London EMBA impact my career?
Our aim is to enable you to manage and operate successfully anywhere in the world. The programme format enables you to improve your performance immediately and have real impact in your company, to demonstrate your new knowledge and skills, monitor their effectiveness, and build upon them.
Supported by a world-renowned faculty, you will explore practical business situations and learn new ways of management thinking, with a rigorously selected, ambitious, and internationally diverse group of fellow managers. This dynamic combination changes your approach to decision-making and gives you new ideas to progress and shape your future career.
What will the Dubai-London EMBA help me to achieve?
-- Immediate and tangible impact on your performance
-- Accelerated career path
-- Progression from technical or functional roles to general management
-- Entrepreneurial skills - to develop the business skills for your own venture or to implement new and innovative ideas within your organisation
-- A truly international perspective
-- A worldwide network
-- Global business capabilities
-- Career ownership
Beyond the MBA
On average, London Business School Executive MBA graduates double their salary within three years of graduation, and are among the highest-paid MBAs in the world.
The aspirations and career paths of EMBA graduates reflect those of any ambitious and successful manager - taking different paths, going into new ventures or achieving promotion to a new level.
Dubai-London Executive MBA students are expected to be in full-time employment and supported by their organisations in varying degrees. Students will have access to skills development and online job postings.
The focus of Career Services for EMBAs is primarily on career self-reliance. Through access to skills development workshops and the Career Resource library in London, Career Services aims to provide students with the information and skills necessary to help them develop their personal career strategy.
Career Services will support Dubai-London EMBA students during their stay at the school whether they want to leverage their career inside their current organisation or whether they intend to explore possible alternatives.
The Dubai-London Executive MBA programme is broken into three parts.
During the first year, core course classes are taught in a four-day block format, consisting of two weekend days and two weekdays.
During the second year, students choose four electives from the School´s elective portfolio in London. At this time, students complete an individual management report and a study group project. There will be a four-day module in Dubai on personal skills development.
Part three, the Capstone course also occurs in the second year of the programme. The Capstone course is held in Dubai.
Our Executive MBA class is comprised of exceptional people who can both contribute to and benefit from the programme. In short, people who are able to bring that 'something extra' to our lecture theatres. As you can see from our current class profile, there is not a 'typical' Executive MBA student in terms of work background and nationality. What all our students do have in common is the potential and motivation to become true global, multi-skilled business leaders who are:
- comfortable and successful in a global environment
- able to effectively manage people and processes
- able to think strategically
- confident in a wide range of functions.
This school offers programs in: