If you’re looking for a US-validated, wide-ranging, and challenging postgraduate qualification with flexible learning, then this MBA in the course for you. Furthermore, students embarking upon the fast-track entry stream can graduate in just 12 months. All programme content is delivered via the InterActive online platform which allows ambitious students to gain a deeper understanding of modern business concepts and practice, whilst at the same time, structuring their learning around pre-existing professional and personal commitments.
The syllabus will equip you to perform across the full spectrum of business management and leadership functions and is specifically designed to help you apply your learning and achieve practical excellence, thereby enabling you to make a real impact within your industry and achieve your professional ambitions.
Receiving tuition and support from experienced industry professionals through live Q&A sessions, and HD quality video lectures, you will be guided through a broad range of subject material, including financial accounting and analysis, marketing design and strategy, and global managerial and organisational behaviour.
Upon successful completion of your studies, you will graduate from the programme with an internationally recognised postgraduate degree validated by Concordia University Chicago in the USA, and the skills, knowledge, and confidence to make your mark on the world of business.
- Bachelor degree, undergraduate degree or equivalent (any class, any subject area)
- IELTS - 6.0 or equivalent or
TOEFL - 60 (internet-based) or
PTE - 61 or equivalent
- Completed application form
- Authentic copies of your qualifications, certificates and complete transcripts for all years of studies
- A copy of your passport
- An English copy of your CV/résumé
- A scanned copy of a recent passport sized colour photograph
- Proof of English proficiency (see above)
- Two reference letters submitted as per below content and format requirements:
- Student’s full name
- The student’s position, and title within the company
- The exact period over which student worked for the company, and details about responsibilities held (including how many people the candidate was responsible for)
- Details about the candidate’s personal qualities
- The name, signature and position of the referee and their contact details (the referee must be somebody with a high position in the company such as director, manager etc.)
- Reference letters must be on letter-headed paper, stamped and dated (no older than six months)
This school offers programs in:
12 months or 24 months (1/2 years)
Last updated June 12, 2016