Coles Executive MBA
Aggressive business goals require exceptional skills. An Executive MBA from Coles College of Business provides the strategic planning, leadership and management expertise to take your career to the next level. You will experience cutting–edge global teaming, program-long executive coaching and a customized curriculum designed for ambitious executives. When you’re ready to be a commanding business leader you are ready for Coles.
Our accelerated EMBA program is designed for busy executives with a convenient one weekend a month (Saturday/Sunday) format.
Built for Business
Our customized curriculum is taught from a CEO’s point of view so you can learn multi-dimensional decision-making and its impact in a competitive and ever changing landscape. Immediately applicable to your career.
Not only leaders in academic research and theory, Coles EMBA faculty are sought out by the business community for consulting and known by our students and alumni for their personal attention and accessibility.
Leadership at Work
Through interactions with faculty and a personal executive coach, you will hone your leadership style and develop new skills with actionable plans. Enhance your strategic leadership capabilities by leading global and domestic teams throughout the program.
Over 94% of students report that their Coles EMBA increased their value to their organization, and 88% reported an increase in their ability to be promoted.
The Coles College of Business wants to be the leader in providing high quality, applied business education and knowledge creation in a collegial, stimulating and supportive learning-centered environment. We strive to develop our students into effective and ethical business leaders who are prepared for an increasingly complex, technologically sophisticated and interdependent world.
The Coles College of Business aspires to be the preferred provider of high quality, flexible business education, relevant research and practice valued by the business community and the marketplace.
Classes take place one weekend a month (on Saturday and Sunday) for 19 months. Team meetings, distance learning and meetings with professors take place between class sessions. This schedule enables busy professionals the flexibility of pursuing an advance education while balancing work and family ti
Cost & Fees
For the class entering Fall 2013, program fees are $55,593 and include:
- Books, case studies and simulations
- Personal assessments
- Executive coach training and program long personal executive coaching
- Team coaches
- Meals on all class days
- Open residency room & board at a local resort
- Hotel accommodations, excursions, ground transportation, and meals with class during the global experience trip
- Dedicated, core, faculty team available throughout the program and always available in between class sessions
- Leadership and Coles breakfast speaker series
- One-on-one tutoring if necessary
- Pre-requisites built into program, no additional fees
- Dedicated, Executive MBA only, support team to include registration, financial aid, technology support, class materials purchase and delivery
- Printer, copier, fax to include paper
- Video conferencing
- Executive MBA Suite Access to team rooms and classrooms
- Coles care kit
- Submit a current resume
- Interview with an Admissions Representative (it is never too soon to interview)
- Complete our on-line application
- Submit two professional recommendations
- Submit official transcripts from all graduate and undergraduate institutions to:
- Complete Record of Immunization
Last updated September 9, 2015