ONE MBA: TWO YEARS, THREE CITIES
ROME, PARIS, LONDON - MBA
The Capital MBA tri-city experience, provided by INSEEC and the Swiss School of Managementin Rome, takes you on a global journey over 18 months between the capital cities of Rome, Paris and London. The final component is a mandatory six month internship. Students will be given an opportunity to interview for a paid (yes, paid) internship offered by one of our 10,000 partners throughout the world.
INSEEC is a fully accredited Universityoperating under the laws of the Ministy of Public Education in France and the EU.
SSM is a UNESCO/International Association of Universities approved school
SSM isaccredited through the IACBE
SSM is a quality certified institution of higher education, certified by EduQua
SSM is an accredited institution by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
English Taught Courses in Europe are American Accredited:
- Study abroad in Europe and get an MBA that, under the delivery of the Swiss School of Management, is accredited by IACBE, the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education in the United States. INSEEC in Paris, which falls under the Bologna agreement in the EU, issues the formal transcripts providing validity in the EU as well.
- INSEEC will assist MBA students in finding a paid internship with one of their 10,000 partners during the last six months of the program.
- Students are provided an option of tracks in both Paris and London that include Finance, Marketing and International Management. This allows you to choose the track that best fits your interests.
Real World Experience:
- Students will gain a real world perspective through our international speaker series and class trips to multinational corporations.
- You need a Bachelor Degree in order toapply forour MBA Program. If you don't hold a Bachelor Degree, we can also help you getting one through our fast-track Bachelor Study Program.
Rome: Swiss School of Management• Global Commerce Track
The global commerce track develops leaders to effectively manage global operations with a comprehensive curriculum that covers the core business competencies needed to succeed in today’s global economy.
Paris: INSEEC• International Business, Marketing or Luxury Brands Track (Choose one)
As you move into the second phase of the program, you will then dive further into international management and select the business track that best suits your career goals.
London: INSEEC •Corporate Finance, Financial Markets, Brand Management or International Business Management Track (Choose one)
In the third phase, you will learn the global competencies needed to strategically analyze business today. Students will continue to learn how to work effectively across markets and business cultures, analyze and address future opportunities.
Six Month Paid Internship • Required
Students must participate in a six month internship. With over 10,000 company partnerships around the world, INSEEC will assist students in finding a paid internship. Capitalize on that and you can consider it a six month job interview to launch your career.
Students are required to do a business plan or thesis on the topic of their choice. They have six months to complete it on their own after their internship.
*Dates of program subject to change
ADMISSION & TUITION
Capital MBA Admission Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant undergraduate degree.
• Sound command of the English language, spoken and written.
• Work-experience is preferred but not required.
Intake and duration of the program
Your journey of the Capital MBA starts either in September at INSEEC or in February at the Swiss School of Management in Rome.
Here is the schedule:
Feb - July at SSM in Rome
Sept -Feb at INSEEC in Paris
Mar - Aug Internship in Paris
Sept - Feb INSEEC in London
Please visit www.ssmrome.com/applynow
and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Fee (non refundable): €100
Program Fee: €2,000
Special 2013 Tuition €15,895
Total : (payment made in 3 installments)€17,995
Students will be provided with the highest quality international education from both Groupe INSEEC and The Swiss School of Management. Based in Paris, London and Rome these institutions have come together to create a unique two year tri-city Capital MBA program. Our mission is to provide students the global business competencies required for leadership and success in demanding careers in the global economy.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 1, 2016