Aalto Executive MBA offered in Taiwan - True International Standing and Quality
Inventive Strategies, Novel Leadership
The Aalto University Executive MBA Program in Taipei is a bilingual EMBA program, taught by international and local Taiwan faculty. Our program has been running in Taipei since 2003 (formerly known as Helsinki School of Economics Executive MBA) and is for individuals with significant professional work experience.
A Wider Choice through the Global Portfolio
In addition to Northern Europe’s leading companies and individuals we serve a growing number of talented executives in Asia-Pacific and Eastern Europe. Every year, almost four hundred students representing more than a dozen nationalities participate in our portfolio of Executive MBA programs. In addition to globally relevant content, the Aalto Executive MBA provides participants with an opportunity to expand their cultural knowledge and skills. Up to six modules can be taken at other Aalto EE locations in Europe or Asia. Two elective International Weeks (iWeeks) and two elective Study tours abroad contribute further to developing cross-cultural competence.
The Aalto Executive MBA Program is designed for individuals with significant professional work experience, typically 5-8 years or more.
We look for talented women and men with strong management experience, leadership potential, steady career progression, and curiosity to learn more. The Aalto Executive MBA program is particularly useful for candidates for promotion to a high-level management position.
Our group of experienced professionals in the Taipei Executive MBA class will bring forth a dynamic approach in enhancing a holistic international learning experience.
Challenge your knowledge with the greatest minds in class.
Contents and Schedule
To fulfill the requirements for the Aalto Executive MBA degree, the participant must earn a total of 90 European credits during their studies and complete all compulsory parts of the program.
The Aalto EMBA candidates must successfully complete studies worth a total of 90 European credits (EC) including the eleven core modules, two compulsory projects (The Business Strategy Project (9 EC) and the Self Development Process (4.5 EC), and at least six elective modules. One module is equivalent to four and a half European credits (4.5 EC). Aalto Executive Summit includes two elective modules and is equivalent to nine European credits (9 EC).
The Aalto Executive MBA Program can be completed in 18-20 months. The program has a modular structure and follows a 6-week learning cycle. Typically modules are run once per month with in-class sessions during weekend on Saturday and Sunday. Each module consists of a pre-assignment and take-home or in-class exam.
Core Modules 2016-2018
- Personal and Organizational Leadership
- Management Communication
- Corporate Finance
- Economics for Executives
- Financial Accounting and Analysis of Financial Statements
- International Marketing Management
- Management Accounting and Control
- International Strategic Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Operations Management
- Service Design & Management
Benefits of the Executive MBA for You
- Have the latest knowledge on strategy and leadership
- Gain globally applicable competencies
- Reinforce your confidence to face new challenges and become a Change Agent in your organization
- Have access to a valuable alumni network
- Receive a globally recognized and accredited MBA degree
Benefits of the Executive MBA for your organization
- Obtain new ideas and insights
- Acquire practical skills and knowledge that can be applied immediately
- Acquire a multidiscplinary perspective on business and leading change
- Learn from other experienced professionals & faculty
This school offers programs in:
Cost & Fees
The tuition fee for the Aalto Executive MBA in Taiwan is €19,800 (including the application fee of €500). Tuition Fee includes all textbooks and materials.
The optional International Weeks and Study tours are subjected to an additional seminar fee, travel and accommodation costs.
- Bachelor´s degree or equivalent
- Minimum five years of relevant experience in a managerial or senior specialist position
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Recommendation from your employer
- Completed application documents
Last updated July 28, 2016