Advance your career prospects by combining the advanced business skills of an MBA with your ACCA qualification. Gaining ACCA accreditation allows you to join the ranks of one of the world's largest accounting bodies, while attaining an MBA helps you stand out as a committed and skilful business leader. Studying this dual programme means you can gain two respected professional qualifications for a greatly reduced price than compared to purchasing each programme separately. You will receive ACCA Live Tuition content as well as your MBA tuition, which focuses on case studies and developing real-world applicable skills.
In addition, when you book 12 to 14 ACCA papers you can choose to study for any two of our executive certificates (worth £650) in Business Management, Finance, or Marketing, absolutely free. The online ACCA+MBA/MA programme is delivered by London School of Business and Finance (LSBF) via InterActive, meaning all of your studies can be completed 100% online, with complete flexibility and ease of access.
- No qualifications You first need to complete the final level of the AAT or FIA qualification.
- 2 A-levels and 3 GCSEs in 5 separate subjects, including English and Maths Apply for the ACCA Knowledge modules
- A non-relevant degree or other Apply for the ACCA Knowledge modules
- Relevant degrees Relevant degrees at ACCA-accredited institutions may be exempted from all Fundamentals (the Knowledge and Skills modules) and some Professional modules. We recommend that you enquire/apply for exemptions when you register with ACCA as a student.
- AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians)/CAT (Certified Accounting Technician) qualified Apply for the ACCA Skills module (with exemptions from the Knowledge modules).
This school offers programs in:
Minimum of 1.5 years
Cost & Fees
£2935-4970 for both parts (ACCA and MBA/MA) depending on the number of papers
Feb and August
Last updated July 13, 2016