12 MONTHS, START ANYTIME, ON CAMPUS OR ONLINE
The Rome Business School’s 1-year MBA is structured to enable you to continue to work full-time and study for your MBA part-time, connecting what you learn to current global and relevant organisational issues. This is ideal if you are unable to take significant time out of work to study and want greater flexibility over how, when and where you achieve your MBA qualification.
Why our 1-year MBA
- Start whenever you want, anytime during the year
- Designed for busy professionals wishing to combine work and study
- One-year duration
- Choose to attend lectures either on campus or online – or even both
- A global perspective, thanks to the four Double MBA options available in three different continents, even live online
- Small and International classes
- Individualized management coursework
- Lectures in the evenings and on Saturdays
- Grants available
Our 1-year MBA course is aimed at all those who wish to acquire the skills and knowledge that will enable them to operate as general managers. Our 1-year MBA is designed for full-time working individuals. Courses are offered in the evenings and on Saturdays, allowing students to complete the programme without interrupting their careers or excessively disrupting their personal lives.
The Rome Business School's 12 months MBA can be attended either on campus or online as follows:
- On campus – fortnightly, on Friday and Saturday
- Online – with LIVE lectures, through a cutting-edge platform.
The Rome Business School's MBA programme allows you the choice of starting dates.
Tuition fee15.000 euro - scholarships available
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 18, 2016